Questions are essential part of communication in any language.
If we want to get information or more details we usually place a question word at the beginning of the question. The question word refers to the information that we want to get. For example:
|Question word||Information we want to get||Example|
|Who||person||Who is the man who has long hair?|
|What||thing||What’s the best place you’ve visited?|
|Where||place||Where are you from?|
|When||time||When did you graduate?|
|Why||reason||Why are you studying English?|
|*How||manner||How did you like the movie?|
There are some two-word questions that start with How…?
For example: How far…? How tall…? How long…? How fast…? How often…? How old…? How much…? and How many…?
In the chart below there are more details and examples about two-word questions that start with How.
Choose a question and answer it in the comments below
1. How old were you when you started learning English?
2. How often do you practice English?
3. How tall is the tallest man in the world?
4. How fast can a black panther run?
5. How old is your best friend?
6. How many apps do you have on your phone?
7. How much time do you spend on social media every day?